The Contra-angles Hand pieces for Implantology Carlo De Giorgi have been created for answering to the applications of precision, safety and reliability of the oral surgery purpose. Recomended for all phase of bone perforation, tapping and screwing. The reduced diameter of the head guarantees a best view to the professional, besides the opening by level allows the fast substitution of the bur. Ergonomic comfort: the ergonomic hilt and the reduced weight and perfectly balanced, they also create a perfect condition of use in particularly long operation.
To guarantee a perfect hygiene and sterilization the Contra-angles De Giorgi are completely detachable and autoclavable to 135°C max. They are also besides guaranteed for a perfect operation in the time after repeated sterilizations in autoclave. The Contra-angles De Giorgi are compatible with all the De Giorgi surgical units and with micromotors with universal INTRA (E-TYPE) connection.
- Speed and torque able to satisfy all the applications of perforation, tapping and screwing
- External irrigation
- Easily detachable
- Autoclavable and Sterilizzable
- Good relationship quality price
- Weight: 80 grs
- Reduction: 16:1
- Maximum operational speed: 2.500 rpm (with speed of the motor of 40.000 rpm)
- Maximum Torque: 80 Ncms
- Thickness of the head without bur: 13,8 mm
- Diameter of the head: Ø 2,35 mm
- Block: level
- Motor Connection: INTRA