Preparation for root canals widening in cream
The preparation is designed for chemo-mechanical root canal cleansing and preparation. Through lubricant substances contained in the product working with the root canal instruments is easier and risk of breakage of the tool in a root canal is minimized.
Description of activity
Activity of disodium edetate is based on reaction between EDTA and mineral components of the tooth’s hard tissues.
By absorption of calcium from the root canal, disodium edetate softens tissue and makes mechanical drainage of the root canal easier.
Urea peroxide contained in the product in reaction with sodium hypochlorite (i.e. CHLORAXID) releases active oxygen and causes bubbling effect. Thereupon the root canal is being cleaned from any debris remaining after the mechanical preparation.
As a result of this process temperature in the root canal is getting higher and reaction between sodium hypochlorite and bacterial flora is even more efficient.
· Contains urea peroxide which together with NaOCl makes the bubbling effect and self-cleaning of the root canal.
· Contains surfacants making introduction of the tool into the root canal easier and minimizing danger of its impaction or breakage in the root canal.
· Disodium edetate (EDTA) contained in the product by rinsing calcium and magnesium ions softens the surface layer of the dentine and makes it easier to remove it and restore the root canal.
· Perfectly composed creamy consistency guarantees comfort of application and possibility of placing the product directly on the tool.
· Preparation has a dense creamy consistency but after application into the root canal, under influence of higher temperature it becomes slightly fluent and could reach easily all fissures of the root canal system.
· Implementation of the luer-lock syringes guarantees safe application – syringes are equipped with luer-lock thread that enables connection with needle by screwing it onto the syringe. Luer-lock system is the best protection against accidentally spillage of the product during application.
Instructions for use